Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A Note To Bono, Shut The Hell Up.

Who the hell does Bono think he is? I am sick and tired of celebrities acting as if they were a genius in every subject. Only I can speak authoritatively on any subject I want and be 142% correct.

First off, where does Bono get off talking about anything besides how to make shitty top 40 music? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE U2's old stuff. The Joshua Tree is one of the greatest albums of the past 30 years, but the stuff they are doing now is pop bullshit on the level of Juggslee Simpson.

Perhaps if Bono wasn't so worried about what to say at his next press conference he could concentrate on writing lyrics a little deeper than "whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo A hoooo!" or "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!"

It seems everytime something happens Bono is there to hold a press conference to give his take on it. It doesn't matter if its something as huge as the Tsunami in Asia or the death of the Pope, or if little Timmys cat is stuck up in the tree. Bono will be there to tell us what we should think about it.

Now his big thing is forgiving 3rd World Debt, and he thinks he should be the head of the IMF. Like we should just forget about the billions of dollars we have loaned to crappy 3rd world countries that hate us. Hey Bono I want you to do two things for me:

- Loan me $10,000,000

- Forgive my debt

Oh, it's not quite so easy when it's your money huh bitch? Thats what I thought, now shut the hell up and go shoot another I-Pod commercial.

5 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger anon12341234 said...

I agree celebs are annoying but hes right

America purposely uses the world bank (which it controls by appointing the leader) to get countries to take loans which they can never repay.

Why are you loaning a country 100Billion for a damn when it cant feed its people.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Carnonymous said...

Bono? Is that you??? Seriously though, so its all the fault of the folks who loaned the money, instead of the deadbeats who don't pay it back?

Brilliant thinking there, well I guess that means we shouldn't loan them any more money or provide any more aid and just let those people starve to death. Great thinking there bud.

-Carnonymous The Brilliant

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the iPod commercial which prominantly featured, in spanish, "One, two, three ... fourteeeeeee[reverb]n!"

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Carnonymous said...

Jeez thanks infamous J, I just vomited at the memory of that.

-Carnonymous The Brilliant

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I would also like that diatribe to see.

Cswbel@aol.com

I however do like Paul Hewitt, except for the fact that he changed his name to some one name cliche, like Madonna.

Oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home