Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My 3 Step Process To Cure Aids, Cancer, and Ebola

Jeez I truly am a genius, no one can debate that after this post. In the next few paragraphs I am going to give the world the way to cure Aids, Cancer, and Ebola. If a man was to cure ONE of these diseases they would be called a genius.

I am going to cure all three, thus guranteeing that the Nobel prize be renamed the "You're Almost As Brilliant As Carnonymous" prize. They should build a 500 foot tall golden statue of me in Stockholm, and maybe some 10 feet tall midgets bowing to me (for scale), and a couple huge jugged broads standing around me in awe. Man that would rock.

Anyways you turds here's my incredibly easy three step process to cure three of the most deadly diseases out there; AIDS, Cancer, and Ebola.

Step One: Track down and kidnap Bill Gates, The Sultan Of Brunei, and Oprah.

Step Two: Give Bill Gates AIDS, The Sultan Of Brunei Cancer, and Oprah Ebola.

Step Three: Watch these three use their vast fortunes to cure the disease in two weeks.

Man I am amazing, you can thank me later.

5 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Brony Joe said...

Brilliant!

 
At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Utter genious! I bow to the master. Let's get it done.

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And here I was thinking that you were going to say:

1. Quarentine
2 and 3. Don't live in the quarentined area.

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't give someone cancer, can you?

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Carnonymous said...

Sure you can, does it take a genius like moi to recognize that? I mean we all know cell phones cause cancer, electric lines cause cancer, cigs cause cancer, etc.

So I'll just force the Sultan to smoke, talk on a cell phone, sit under a power line and whatever else it takes until he gets cancer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home