Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Mr T, Better Than Those Tools On American Idol (Music Video Inside)

There once was a man who was the biggest star in the world. He was everywhere, television, movies, cereal boxes, magazines, comic books......then he decided to conquer the one area of entertainment that was not in his iron (or more likely gold plated) grasp.

Yes, one Mr. T decided to conquer the world of pop music. Before he did so he had to decide what to sing about. He knew that a musician spoke to his audience by exposing his innermost feelings, his soul, through the gift of words sung in different tones.

Mr T decided to speak of the most important topic in his heart, his mutha. Come now my Carnonymaniacs and witness the breathtaking beauty of Mr T in concert!

Mr T The True American Idol


Amazing wasn't it? Mr T reminds me of a level of music that only the top singers in American Idol can aspire to reach. However lets not get too hasty or star struck, I did note a few mistakes.

I counted at least 3 times in the 3rd stanza where T hit a note a little flat. However with a little voice coaching by.....well actually who could coach Mr T in singing? He's already better than 99% of todays pop stars. I wonder if Poveratti would take on T as an apprentice?

Here's how I would rank Mr T with some of todays biggest musical stars...

-Mr T
-William Hung
-Random 6th Grade Retarded & Deaf School Choir
-Ashlee Simpson
-J Ho-bag
-Justin Timberlake
-O Town
-Madonna
-U2 (The current "pop" U2)
-Jessica Simpson
-Kelly Clarkson
-Ruben Studderd
-Clay Aiken
-Yellowcard
-Michael Jackson
-Britney Spears
-Christina Skankulera
-Mandy Moore
-Everyone and Anyone Who Has Ever Been on TRL

Man just look at all the billions of records the above people have sold, that says alot that they don't compare to the quality of Mr T and his singing.

Why isn't Mr T doing a Summer Stadium Tour with Don "Heartbeat" Johnson???


Even Better Than Ashlee Simpson Posted by Hello



Geezus I am a genius, someone get the money to back this tour and you will make at least $9,257,321.53 in profit from ticket sales. Who knows how much sales of "I Sing In Knuckle Sammich Minor Foo" t-shirts would make for you, I shudder at the thought.

In fact I am going out and copywriting that saying, I will start printing t-shirts tommorrow, who wants one?



1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Carnonymous said...

Fooman, I am commanding you to mail me a copy of this video.

-Carnonymous The Brilliant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home