Saturday, May 21, 2005

Say Hello To Team Angryface

I have decided to bring on a few more writers for Angryface Central : Brillance Defined. These writers have met the strictest of criteria in order to write for this website, namely they are as brilliant as I am. And you all know that nobody is a brilliant as I am, so for them to be writing here is something else.

Allow me to go ahead and introduce Team Angryface:

-Mohammed: The former Information Minister for Iraq underneath Saddam Hussein, Mohammed now is an anchor for "Al Jazeera Sexy Action News At 6". He will occasionally grace us with his presence with a column on everything from current events in the Middle East to his world famous (in Iraq) Holiday TV Specials. Welcome aboard Mo.

-The Reverend Jackson: I am sure our dear Reverend Jackson needs no introduction. He will be chipping in his two cents on a variety of subjects, and while his language and attitude can sometimes be inflamatory it is always insightful.

I would also like to take this opportunity to announce that Angryface Central is partnering up with Modern Freak T-shirts. If you like this website you should LOVE the merch over at this site. The owner is a great guy (obviously since he recognized my brilliance) and I will be writing an EXCLUSIVE monthly column for them that you can't get anywhere else.

Once Phil gets everything firing on all cylinders at his site, we may even introduce a "Carnonymous Collection" of t-shirts. Keep your eyes peeled for that

That's all for now you turds, welcome aboard the new writers and treat them with the same deference and worship that you would me. I know each othe them personally so I can vouch that you will be amazed at their brilliance.

-Carnonymous The Brilliant

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to get wild, I can tell. Okay, I'm fastening my seatbelt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home