Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Maury Povich Is The Worlds Greatest Salesman

I honestly think that Maury Povich is a genius, either that or the best salesman EVER. I actually don't care much for his show, except when he does the following topic:

"I Know You're My Babys Daddy"

Every episode of this that they do usually has the following elements (for each chick, they usually have 3 or so different girls):

-Skanky chick with a kid who isn't married, but "knows" who the dad is. Her usual argument goes along the line of "just look at my daughter, she looks just like him she has his earlobes"
-At least one guy who denys he is the dad and calls the broad a ho/slut
-Maury assuring the girl they will find the father this time

After having the woman tell her sob story of the man she is testing isn't owning up to his kid and not taking care of them (cue audience boos as the camera cuts to the guy backstage sneering/looking tough), Maury calls for the guy to come out and here's what happens.

-Cue crowd boos
-Guy walks out defiantly and yells at crowd "you don't know ME", usually yells at the chick a few times
-Guy sits down and spends 5 minutes calling the chick a ho-bag and saying the kid isn't his
-Girl starts crying, then does a sob story of how this guy was the ONLY person she had been with sexually when the baby was conceived (cue crowd boos again)
-Maury pulls out test results and axes if everyone is ready
-99.99999999999999999999999999999999999237% of the time Maury then says "(guys name) in the case of 6 month old (kids name) you........... are NOT the father
-Cue crowd boos/jeers towards the broad who is now exposed as a lying skank
-Guy jumps up and down and yelling that shes a hobag
-Chick starts crying and running backstage
-Maury starts chasing after his meal ticket
-Maury finds chick crumpled on the ground crying
-Maury promises "it's okay, it's okay, we'll bring you back and we'll help find who the daddy is"

The ones I enjoy the most are where the chick is back for like the 13th time and swears "this time I KNOW he's the father", and she is once again proved wrong. I used to think these things were fake/acted but I am fairly sure there are people out there this sad that it has to be real.

I love how Maury acts as if he really cares for the girl and wants her to find the daddy, hell no Maury doesn't all he wants is for her to come back for the 22nd time for the next "I Know You're My Babys Daddys" episode. But he keeps convincing them to come back every time, damn I wish I was as good a salesman as Maury.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen it. Of course, the chick was on potential father #12. Really. The one time that Maury came in on my bunny-ears television at home ...

I have to wonder, how do you have that many men in the 4-7 days of fertility? Are you turning tricks? Then why not be a responsible, and clean, prostitute and bring condoms with you. Blow him if he won't wear the jacket.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Friar Tuck said...

If only these women had a guy like you to talk to them the way you "inspired" Webster up above, their might not be as many illegitimate children. Or, they would all be yours. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home