Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I Make Webster Cry, What A Great Day (The Webster Chronicles)

Today the ice cream man was driving around the complex and I was the last one in line. As I was paying for my ice cream I heard this yell, I looked to my left and Webster was waving his arms and yelling for me to hold the ice cream truck.

I acted as if I couldn't hear what he was saying so he started yelling louder. I again feigned that I couldn't hear him, so Webster started to run......well run for him anyways.

The ice cream dude drove off as Webster got to within about 20 feet of the truck, but by then the effort of running had made him start breathing heavy and he couldn't yell for the truck.

He looked at me with tears in his eyes

"why didn't you stop it" he asked me.

"Webster I'm sorry I couldn't hear you. I didn't know you wanted me to stop the Ice Cream truck" I said and laughed as I walked off.

Webster looked at me, tears welling in his eyes. So I knew exactly what I had to do.

I opened my ice cream sammich and looked at it. "Huh....I just realized I'm full. I really don't want this delicious, chocolatey ice cream sammich". I noticed that young Webster perked up, his eyes full of hope.

"Carnonymous, since you dont' want it can I have you ice cream sammich?" Webster pleaded.

"Well....I guess that would only make sense. I mean, I certainly don't want it. It is paid for, and there's no sense in letting it go to waste" I said. I knew then I had hooked my fat little fish.

"Thank you Carnony....WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Webster yelled as I threw the delicious ice cream sammich in the trash.

"Webster I just remembered you're extremely fat, you don't need any ice cream. You can thank me later when you're able to make it through a doorway with turning sideways" I said as tilted my head back and bellowed loudly as I walked away.

Webster broke down and started bawling, what a great day!

4 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Carnonymous said...

Nevermind I found it, but it is just titled as "Angryface". I'm pretty freakin wasted right now so I didn't see it.

Quite a few Jack and Cokes will do that to you.

-Carnonymous The Brilliant

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said...

Fore some reason,, i think we may have been seperated at birth. Unfortunately for you, I got the looks AND the brains.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Carnonymous said...

Pikkel Weezel (sorry but I refuse to type like a 13 year old girl so you won't GeT aNy of ThIS from me), thanks for dropping by.

All I can say to you is that between us someone has almost 12,000 hits and someone has about 700.

-Carnonymous The Brilliant

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Donny said...

Poor Poor Webster.

If only this character was real. This is some funny sheeeeet, man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home