Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A Letter From My Friend Hung Row

When I was in school me and my bro made friends with a Japanese Exchange Student. This guy was totally kick ass and quite the ladies man. His first name was Hung, so we used to always joke that his name full name was Hung Row.
Well Hung has decided to settle down in the small town of Lubbock Texas, because as he says "Hai rove arr the rovery raidies of rubbock". Every now and then he sends me or my bro a retter, excuse me a letter letting us know what he has going on. The only problem is he uses one of those voice recognition software programs, and it takes down literally everything he says. Needless to say there are some grammatical errors, but bear with it as I always like to post Hungs letters unedited.

Here's one I got the other day

"Carnonymous San,

Hai this is your good friend Hung, and hai just thought hai wourd writer you a ritter retter to see how you are doing. Everything is going pretty darn good here, hai think deciding to setter down in Rubbock is one of the best decisions hai have ever made. The raidies......oh the raidies they are just the sexiest in the worrd. You know this is coming from the man name "The Tokyo Torpedo" in my homerand of Japan.

Hai have gotten arr settered down in my new bacherors pad, and wirr start going on out the town pretty soon. Hai wish hai courd have you and your bro to pray wingman, hahahahaha, jk. Oh werr hai have to go for now, but hai wirr right you very soon.

Your good friend,

Hung"

I'll keep you guys updated when Hung sends more letters, who knows what this guy is gonna get in too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home